Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Keep praying

Well, after my amazing news this morning, the rest of the day was awful!! I got a horrible headache that would not seem to go away, then this afternoon, I got a slight fever (which I still have) so they had to do cultures again. And since my headache wouldn't go away, they did a CAT scan. I tell you what......I am so ready to go to sleep and tomorrow be a much better day! So please continue to keep me in your prayers. Pray God continues to heal me by taking the headache away, for the scan to come back normal as well as the cultures. God is good and I know He is still healing me. I am still SO THANKFUL for this morning's news. Bri is my marrow match!! Praise God!! There's no date yet for the transplant yet as my counts are still super low and they have to come up so I'm healthy again first. Then they'll do a biopsy to check for remission and then they'll schedule the transplant. So keep those prayers coming!!! God is good and is continually working and healing me!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Praise God!!! Give thanks to the Lord for he is good....his love endures forever!!! We are soooo happy for you! We will continue to pray for you and Bri.....god will see you through! Kepp up the poitive attitude! Love ya!!