Friday, May 1, 2009

quicky comin' at ya

Well the past fews days have not gotten better. I've had up and down days on how I feel. I've had to have 3 cultures done this week due to having low grade fevers. Last night was the most annoying because it was like 11pm and I just wanted to sleep!!! The night before I had a CAT scan (came back fine). I thought I was going to have a chest xray but they never came and got me so I forgot about it. WRONG!! They came and get me at ten til ten!! I was NOT happy. I missed the end of Idol!! And as far as i know, it came back fine as well. So, they're not finding any infections which is good but I'm getting sick of all this poking and prodding!! Today, my stomach is hurting very badly so they're checking both a urine and stool sample. Fun. Counts are stil the same.....just waiting it out. So, keep praying. Even though I'm getting so frustrated, I know God is still with me and is healing me. God is in control.

1 comment:

ArmyMom said...

God is Good, ALL the time, and ALL the time, God is Good!!
Good Morning!1 I wanted to let you know that Jerry (my husband) is walking in the Cancer walk next Friday. He's doing it for you and everyone else we know who is dealing with this....and winning, I might add!! we have 12 people from TFC who are battling with cancer (you're included in that count) I know it's hard to wait, but God's timing is perfect. God's Blessings ALL over you!! Your sister in Christ, Sandy