Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Praise God for awesome news!

The biopsy results showed no signs of disease which means it's time to move onto the transplant. So great!!! I'm excited yet nervous at the same time. It's crazy!!! My admittance date is June 9th. From there, I'll be in Columbus for quite awhile. They're saying 100 days so there goes my summer!! But, I'm getting a very good potential cure so it's worth it. I went through more testing today. We were there from 830-445. Way to long!! I go back for more on June 2nd. On that day, I have to get a PET scan as well as the IT chemo. Not looking forward to either of those but know they are necessary so I'll deal with it. I'm just so thankful to God for everything He's done. I pray that He continues to heal me and bless me through this. He is such an awesome God......wow. I am so thankful to Him!!!!

No comments: