Thursday, May 14, 2009

Biopsy

Tomorrow is the dreaded bone marrow biopsy day. We have to be at the James by 10:45am for the procedure. I'm slightly nervous because this is someone completely new and different doing this procedure on me......please keep me in your thoughts and prayers!! Pray that I get through it ok, with little pain! Also, that the results will say I am in remission and we can get going with the transplant!!!! I know God is still healing me and I am definitely in remission. And we'll be doing the transplant within the next month. God is so wonderful and good. He has truly blessed me throughout this and I am so thankful. Please pray we have a safe trip tomorrow, there and back. My car is all fueled up and ready to go. During the move, the passenger outside mirror got knocked off. Thankfully, my dad found another one and put it one yesterday. I was not very sure in driving clear to Columbus without one so I feel much better. This has definitely been a weird week. I've basically been scared to do just about anything, for fear of getting shoved back in the hospital. I know I'm crazy but I can't help it. I was there so long!! Plus, I still have that stupid stomach infection so my stomach has still been hurting. I've been having some low grade fevers, which are nothing to worry about but I do anyways. Like I said, I know God is healing me. He is healing me every day =) And I praise Him and give Him all the glory for it!! Keep me in your prayers!!!

No comments: