Friday, May 8, 2009

TOMORROW!!!! =)

I GET TO GO HOME TOMORROW!!!!!! I am SO EXCITED!!!!!!! And READY!! I'll have to come back the 15th for a bone marrow biopsy (let's all pray I'm in remission!! I know I already am with God by my side), then come back that that following Monday to meet Dr. Bloom (he'll be doing the transplant) and get the results from Friday's biopsy. We'll also go over stuff for the transplant and hopefully get it scheduled. The doctor I had a couple of weeks ago, Dr. Jones, said that if everything looks good with the biopsy, they'll want to hurry and get the transplant scheduled. And I'm so ready for this transplant and to be cured. Our God is an awesome God and He has been so great through all of this and I have no doubt that I will be cured with this transplant.

"You turned my way
You heard my cry
You turned my mourning into shouting
Sorrow may last for a night
But with the light I am seeing
I am singing
You lifted me out
You lifted me out
And set me dancing, dancing
Free, now I am free
Your love rescued me
Now it's the anthem I'm singing"

No comments: