Sunday, May 10, 2009

Home

It feels so wonderful to be home!!!!!! Sleeping in my own bed, showering in my own shower WITHOUT all those tubes hanging from me. It's great! There is quite a bit to be done here though as I got moved while I was in the hospital. But, I'm not going to over do it and do to much at one time. I'm going to take my time with it and it'll all get done in a few weeks. Thankfully, my mom has been here with me today helping me. She stayed last night and is staying tonight so it'll be weird when it's just me. Especially after staying in a hospital for a month!!! Tomorrow I go and meet with a local oncologist in order to have a local place to get labwork and in case I need platelets or blood. Then on Friday, I go for the dreaded bone marrow biospy. Not looking forward to it but I know it's needed. So, let's pray I make it through as it's not my normal person doing it, it'll be someone completely new to me. I'm praying it goes well and I know it will show I am in remission. Then on the following Weds, I go and meet with Dr. Blum, who is the doc in charge of the transplant. He'll let us know the biospy results and what to expect next. So, we'll see. God willing, we'll get right in to transplant. God has been so great through all of this I know He will continue to bless me. But, keep me in your prayers. There's still a little bit to go yet!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you are home! Praise God. I hope you are getting plenty of rest, and that all of the hospital/doctor stuff in the near future goes well... I'm still praying! Love you!