Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Getting closer

I think my counts are definitely coming up!! On the 4th, my white count was 0.3, the 5th, 0.5, and today, 0.9. My hemoglobin and platelets keep fluctuating but for the most part, I believe they are coming up!! PTL, PTL!!! The doctor was definitely happy with what she saw. So-good news there! =) I also started my bone marrow transplant testing today, which means Bri will also have to do the same testing. Today was lung function. Tomorrow they are testing my heart. The reason they're doing all this testing is after the transplant is complete, if by some chance, something goes wrong (which God willing-we know it will not =) they have these tests to go back on. Like if something was wrong with my lungs, they'd go back and look at those tests. So on, and so forth. Plus, they want to make sure everything is functioning ok before the procedure as well. So, yeah. Not hard tests. At least not so far. Tomorrow's doesn't sound bad either. So we'll see. My infection is getting better I think. The pain in my stomach isn't quite as bad. I'm still on a couple different anti-biotics. But-I still have to say-I am so ready to come home!!!!!!! I know God is healing me from all of this and will continue to heal. I am still amazed at how awesome of a God we serve. He is so incredible, isn't He?

No comments: