Thursday, May 7, 2009

Good News

The doctor told me today that I'm probably either going home Saturday or Sunday!!! YAY!!! PTL!!! I am so excited! It'll probably only be for a week as they said at the end of the week, I'll have to come back for a bone marrow biospy....yuck. Totally hate them but totally needed in order to see if I'm in remission or not. Not sure exactly what will happen after that week but if I'm in remission, they'll getting ready to prep for the transplant. I've been having some testing done to get ready for the transplant. Today was to test my heart. The test was called something Muga? It tests your resting heart rate I believe and takes 3 pictures. Not too bad but I had to get up at like 7:30. Too early for me!!! I think there's a few more left but they said I'd do them as outpatient. I'm just so GLAD to be getting out of here!!!!!!! Get to my new apartment that I have yet to sleep in! I'm defintely going to need my mom to help me get things organized in my apartment since nothing is where I want it but oh well. We can take out time. I just want to relax and rejoice in being HOME!!!! Because when I come back for the transplant, I'll be here for 3-4 weeks......yikes. But, I made it through this time so I'll make it through with flying colors then. Plus, when I leave, I'll be in remission for good!! Wow, God is so great. I am so thankful to Him for healing me and for continuing to heal me.

No comments: