Monday, April 13, 2009

Round 2 = DONE

Another round complete and feeling ok. They added a 3rd drug to the regimine too. It will only be added for 3 days of the 5. Once the 5 days are over, I'll be getting the Neupogen shot which helps with the counts so they don't drop completely. Then, I'm assuming will be a bone marrow biopsy, which isn't fun but I know it's what needs to be done. Once the results come back that I'm in remission, we'll go to the transplant. The doctor told me today that I'll get to come home between remission and transplant. But, when it's time for the transplant, I'll come back and have to stay here for observation for 50-100 days. Crazy I know. He said it could be shorter (which I'm hoping for) depending on how things go so we'll see. At least it's at the beginning of the sumnmer so I can get it done, get healthy, and be back to school for cheer and band. I'm SO READY to be done with it all.....healed 100% by the wonderful grace of God. So, keep praying. I'm not done yet and I am going to continue to fight and fight and FIGHT!!!! With God by my side, all things are possible.

As for moving, my parents are going to try to get me moved this weekend, that way its done when I'm out. Things won't be where they're supposed to be (or where I want them to be more or less ;) but at least they'll be moved. So, we'll see. I know it will all work out in the end.

"I'm letting go, of the life I planned for me
and my dreams. Losing control of my destiny
Feels like I'm falling and that's what it's like to be believe
So I'm letting go"

No comments: