Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Successful but painful surgery

I was actually able to sleep last PTL! But today was slightly nerve wraacking and painful.They took me down for surgery about 8ish, I believe. They gave me somethign but, not sure what. I honestly don't rememeber much of what happened beause I was in so much pain. The next things I knew, they were like literally hammering nails or something in my back. WOW. PAIN!!! They did it 4 times,plus everything else they did. I was trying to stay calm and breathe but......yea. It was pretty rough. I have no idea exactly what they did but I will tell you that was the most painful thig EVER!!!! Beyond bone marrow. Doctor said it went well and should heal fine. So, keep praying. Thank you for your prayers during the surgery. This has definitely been a rough 2 weeks but I hope and pray it's over now!! We're supposed to leave for NYC on Sat night........I will he so sad if I can't go. I know my health is first....but please pray I can go. Well, I am whooped so I am going back to my bed, watch AI and go to sleep. Keep Praying!! God is always working!!!

BTW-Pastor Dave-thank you for stopping up today!! I greatly appreciate it!!

1 comment:

amber said...

I'm so glad everything went so well. I'm praying that you are able to go on your trip. I hope the pain subsides soon! Love you!