Thursday, April 16, 2009

Last day

Last day done..........again. It's kinda like Woo Hoo, considering I've been here before. But, I am praying that this is the last one and I'll be getting the transplant soon and be healed for GOOD!!!! Now that I'm done, I basically just sit here and wait. Wait for my counts to drop then come back up. The dr said they'll give me neupogen shots for the counts to stable out. Once thats done, we'll do a bone marrow biopsy, yes biopsy, to make sure we're there. Then, it's transplant time. We're still checking with insurance to make sure it's covered, so pray, pray, pray that it is!! Not only for me but for Bri or for whoever is compatatable with me. I can not wait until all this is over and I am HEALED!!!!!! It seems like its going to be a pretty long process but it'll all be worth it in the end. I may not make it back to school this year but at least I'll be 100% next year!!! I am just so ready to be cancer free for good!!! God has a plan and not even I know for sure what that is as of yet. But I trust in Him with all my heart and know everything will be ok. =) So, keep praying.

No comments: