Monday, April 6, 2009

Headed to Columbus

Well, tomorrow at 7am, I will be headed to columbus via ambulance to there clinic down there. From what I was told, I will probably be there 3-4 weeks. It sounds like they'll be doing extensive chemo to get me back in remission, then once I'm in remission, they'll do the bone marrow transplant. Crazy!! I'll have more details once I get there, this is just what my doc said but wow! Whatever it takes to get me healthy so I can start a fresh school year next year. Once I have an address and stuff, I'll post it so you all have it. Just keep me in your prayers! I have absolute faith in God right now with this and am not worried. I am scared a little but I know He is always right there beside me. So......the next time I blog, it'll be from good ole columbus..........wow.......time to get healthy!

2 comments:

amber said...

I'll be there all the time to visit!!! If there's ever anything you need just call or text and I will bring it to you!!

Keith said...

It breaks our hearts to see you continue to go through these difficult times, but you are in our prayers and we trust that whatever God decides to do, the consequence will be your closer relationship with Him.