Sunday, April 12, 2009

Round one = DONE

Round one of chemo is DONE!! I received 2 differrent kinds. The first one I've never had before so we'll see how I respond to that. The second one I have had before but I believe this may be a differrent dose (stronger). It's the chemo that caused me to have such high fevers, so this should be interesting. I'm praying that I have no fevers at all and I know that with God workng, He will be sure that the fevers do NOT happen. The doctor said we'll do this 5 days in a row. Now sure what will take place after that but we will see. I'm just glad we got it started. One step closer to remission!!!!! Right now, I am in a lot of pain. My hips and legs are so sore, I could cry. But, I know God will heal me, He always has. Keeping the faith!!! As for visitors, there are only allowed 3 people per room at a time and no one under the age of 12 is allowed in. They would have to go to the family waiting room. Also, if you plan on visiting, please call me and give me a heads up with a time you will be arriving. This will make it easier to make sure I am ready and not in the middle of something. Thanks a bunch =) I look forward to the visitors!!

Thank you for your continued prayers. I know God is working and will continue to do so.

3 comments:

Ridenour Family said...

I know that I keep telling you this, but I DO want you to know that I am still praying for you, Leigha! I hope that you feel God's loving arms wrapping around you all of the time!
~Tricia Ridenour

Unknown said...

Jeremiah 29: 11-12

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you." We are praying for you. Keep fighting and trusting in God, He is listening! -Trina

Michelle said...

"He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty." Psalms 91:1
Keep trusting in Him....let Him shelter you....and get some rest. We will keep praying....you stay strong. Love ya!
Michelle