Friday, April 10, 2009

Quick update

Well, today wasn't too bad. The pain was slightly better than it has been the apast few. I have to admit that I woke up at 5 am to use the restroom and I almost couldn't walk there. My legs and hips were so sore and so stiff. But, I made it and made it through the day. I am almost constantly tired, which is normal for canser but a little rough for me. I'm sitting here trying to type and I can't seem to concentrate and all I want to do is close my eyes. But, funny thing is, I'll get off here and watch TV and be able to stay awake. Weird. My sister Trina and her husband and kids came and saw me today. Only when they got here, They were told the girls could not come in the room. No one under the age of 14. So they sat out in the family waiting room with Matt while Trina and I visited. I had to get an MRI done at 6:30 so they went to get something to eat while I got tested. After the test was over, I came back to my room and Trina was there shortly after. They brought me food =) Thank you again =) Then, Trina went to sit with the girls so Matt and I could visit. He prayed with me which made me feel better. I know I can do this...I can beat this again. I'm so ready to beat this and get out!! Keep praying. I know I am. God will make a way...when there seems to be no way. He works in ways, we can not see, He will make a way for me.

2 comments:

Ashley Dellinger said...

Leigha,

I just heard about your health condition and I am at a loss for words. I really feel for you and I am so sorry your life has taken this turn. I am confident that God will bring you through this! He always has a way of showing his love and giving us strength when we need it most. I want you to know that I am another person praying for you to get through this "bump" in your life! Please take care and may God lay his blessings upon you.

Sincerely,
Ashley Dellinger

Jamie Temple said...

Leigha I have been thinking and praying for you non stop :) God gave me a little sign that he hears me, go check it out on my blog :) Love you sister!