Saturday, April 18, 2009

Pray

We need to pray and be positive that Bri is a marrow match for me. She is the most logical match as we share both a mother and a father. My insurance will pay for the test IF she is a match. If she's not a match, and her insurance doesn't cover it, then it's anywhere between $600-$900 bucks out of pocket for me. Then we have to go to the bone marrow database. So, I am being positive in saying SHE IS A MATCH. SHE IS GOING TO CURE ME. My insurance will cover the testing and the procedure and all will be well. =) On a side note, those of you that say you would be willing to get tested need to understand that you're insurance would have to cover it or you would have to cover the test out of pocket. I appreciate all the offers =)

I am so ready to get out of here. Moving apparently went well today. Not sure when I'll be there to see it and sort it and make it home but I was told everything got moved. It was kind've depressing not being there to help......being stuck here instead. I'm just getting very.......pissy I guess. Knowing I have to be here for almost 2 more weeks, then the biopsy and finally the transplant. I said in yesterday's blog it's 3-4 weeks in the hospital after the transplant, which is true, but then it's a couple weeks somewhere close here in Columbus because I'll have to come back to get checked a few times a week. My friend, Amber, said I could stay with her and her husband, which is wonderful. Thank you! =) She's been so great during this....coming to see me and keep me company as much as she can. Love ya Am!

Tomorrow, Bri is coming with the boys, which I can't wait!!!! I can't wait to see them and her. Those little guys cheer me up so quick and boy could I use it!! I just really need a good pick me up right about now. Being stuck here, with my thoughts, is not good lol. But, I am going to stay positive and trust in God because I know He is taking care of me and will provide for me!! I was supposed to be at prom tonight, chaperoning. I hope everyone had a safe and wonderful time. I can't wait to see pictures!

In regards to your comment about coming to see me Ang C-just shoot me a text =)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm praying that Bri is a match for you, and that each day the Lord brings you new strength, new peace, and new comfort in His sovereignty and love for you! I'm amazed at your faith in Him through all of this, and I know He will carry you through! Thanks for keeping us all updated on this blog. Love you!
~Lindsey