Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Boring day

Today was a very long, boring day. But, the doctor said he'd rather I have boring days then exciting days. Boring days mean I'm doing good and on the upswing. If we had exciting days, then I could be sick or something. So, boring is good. Bri got tested today. And I am so positive that she is my match. God has made her my match and she is going to heal me. So-stay positive and keep praying everyone! We won't know for sure for about 2 weeks or more. It takes some time to get everything tested correctly. So, more waiting. My new room is actually pretty nice. Bigger than what I had and I actually have stuff to look at out my window =) But, other than that, my day has been internet, watching TV, and napping. Fun stuff. And more of the same tomorrow =) Keep praying. God is still working.

No comments: