Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Rejoice in the Lord for He is GOOD!!!!

I got the most wonderful news this morning from my doctor........BRI IS MY MARROW MATCH!!!!!!!!!! PTL PTL PTL PTL PTL HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!!! That is the BEST news I have heard in months!!!! I am so happy....words can not describe how happy I am!!! I am going to be cured from this disease!!!! Praise God!!! Bless you my sister....you are the greatest sister EVER and I love you so much for doing this for me!!!! I owe you my life!!! It'll still be a month or more probably before we do the transplant. I still have to wait until my counts are up before I can go home. I'll then go home for a week or two then come back for a biospy to be sure I am in remission. Which we know God will keep me in remission!!! Then we will do marrow transplant. I'm not sure how long Bri will be in the hospital but I know I'll be here for 3-4 weeks and then have to stay with a friend here in Columbus for a week or two to continue to get checked to make sure everything is still ok. But, I know God is healing me and will continue to heal me. He is such an AWESOME God and I can not thank Him or your all enough for your continued prayers!!! THEY ARE WORKING!!!! Rejoice in the Lord always and again I say REJOICE!!!!!!

Still no results from the ultrasound yet but I'm sure it's nothing. Dr said it's probably just from some of the medications I'm on. He said he should know by this afternoon.

Thank you again for all you prayers!!! Keep them coming because God is working so wonderfully!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Ridenour Family said...

That is great news, Leigha! I'm praying every morning for you!
~Tricia