Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Bad day

Well, today has been a bad day. My counts were pretty low. Low enough to need both platelets and a blood trasfusion. So, they gave me my premeds for the platelets (I've never had a reaction) and started them. They had just finished when I started itching. And it was getting worse. They gave me more benadryl and hydrocortisone. They also took some blood cultures because the Dr said I just looked awful. I felt awful!!! I slept for a couple of hours and the hives are finally gone. They going to try to give me the blood this evening so pray I don't react to that!!! Also, my liver is slightly inflamed so they're going an ultrasound on that at 5:30. I'm not allowed to eat or drink til after and I haven't had anything since like 11. I'm starving!!!! So, hopefully it's nothing and it's just from the medication. I should know tonight so I'll try to blog agai with results if I have them. So-a very sucky day to say the least!!! I'm ready for some good days and to get out of here pronto!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

leigha i have been following along all this time we are following close to the same path with my dad keep hanging in there lots of people are praying for you and there is mighty power in prayer talk to you soon teresa simindinger

Unknown said...

May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. Romans 15:13

Leigha, I cannot begin to imagine what you are feeling. I am praying for God's complete presence of hope, peace, and healing. Keep fighting!
Trina