Monday, April 20, 2009

Room with a view


They have moved me to a different room. I was originally on the transplant unit because that was the only place there was a bed available. They had a transplant patient coming in either tonight or tomorrow morning and needed the room so they moved me up to the oncology floor, tenth floor;room 1037. Here is the change in my address:
James Cancer Hospital
Attn Leigha Wieman Room 1037
300 W. 10th Ave.
Columbus, OH 43210
It's nice up here. Nice everything except the TV. It kinda sucks. But oh well.....just a tv. I actually have a view up here on the tenth floor!! Kinda nice. And from this view I just saw the most beautiful double rainbow.....it was so bright. The funny thing is I had just been talking with my cousin Laurie about how we've been praying that Bri will be my match and suddenly she noticed the rainbow. (Kinda hard to see it from my cell phone pic, but it was beautiful!!) I believe it is a sign from God. Bri will be my match and He is going to cure me from this disease. We serve a truly awesome God and I know He will never leave nor forsake me.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Leigha.....it is so good to hear your positive comments in your blog. It is amazing to see how God is working in and through you during this time. He IS an awesome God just as you state so many times. Keep fighting and we will keep praying!
Love ya!!
Michelle, Eggie, and boys

The Lord is my strenght and my shield; my heart trusted in Him, and I am helped; therefore my heart greatly rejoices, and with my song I will praise Him.
Psalm 28:7

Jamie Temple said...

Rainbows are God's promises!!! It seems he was telling you that everythings going to be ok!!