Sunday, April 19, 2009

Good Sunday

Today was a pretty good Sunday. Well, mainly the afternoon was good with my visitors =) My friend Jason came and saw me. Then Bri, Keith and the kids came and saw me which was wonderful. It totally lifted my spirits to see those little boys. Logan's face lit up when he saw me. But he saw me hooked up to all my IV's and asked if I was sick and I saw no, just had some owie's lol. So cute. They were here for a couple of hours and left about 6:30ish I think. My mom showed up about 6ish and she's staying til tomorrow. The nurses here talked about moving me to the 10th floor. Right now, I'm on the transplant floor which I vaguely remember them telling me when I first got here that the room I was getting was temporary until another room came open. I just completely forgot about it since it's been almost 2 weeks. So, who knows. If they move me, I'll let you know!! So far, so good on counts. They're pretty low, which is good. The Neupogen hasn't done anything that I've seen so far. Doctor said this morning that he can't give me a timeline as to when the biopsy, transfer and all that jazz. In about 2 weeks or less, it sounds like I could go home for a bit, just not sure how long. Pray that I am in remission once they do the biopsy. That way, we can do the transplant ASAP. Otherwise, it'll be back to a clinical trial hardcore chemo course. But, I know I will be in remission. God is so great and is giving me a totally fresh start. Then we'll do the transplant, which I'll be here for 3-4 weeks. After that, I can leave the hospital but need to stay close to Columbus due to having to get checked almost every day. The hospital apparently can set me up with an apartment that my insurance would pay for but I don't want to do that. My friend Am said I could stay with her, which will be a huge help. Not sure how long I'll have to do that, but after that, I believe is home!! So, it sounds like pretty much my entire summer is going to be this. But, as long as it gives me a fresh start for the new school year, I'll be happy!!! And I know that is exactly what God is giving me. And I am so thankful and blessed for that!! Thank you for your continued prayers! Keep em coming cause God is working!!!! =)

No comments: