Friday, August 29, 2008

Tomorrow..

Well, I still haven't felt well today. I've spent the majority of the day in bed with a bad stomach ache. Thankfully, my mom stayed home with me and called the nurse. It turns out that one of the prescriptions I'm on is giving me stomach ulcers so the nurse called in a prescription to get rid of them. So, I'm praying that I feel better tomorrow for the benefit as I really want to go for a little bit. So, please pray that I feel well enough to go. Sunday is moving day and I haven't even felt well enough to start packing, which I know isn't good. So, all you helpers may have to help with some packing too. I really appreciate everyone who has volunteered to help out. If you want to help, be at my place around 2:30. All trucks are appreciated and men as we have to move a heavy piano!

God has been so great to me through this all and He has blessed me even more with how great my mom's boss is. He's given her permission to only come into the once a week which means she gets to stay here with me 4 days a week!! She'll still be working on her laptop but it'll be from my house, with me, that way if I need her, she's here. I want to say a BIG thank you to my mom's boss and how MUCH I appreciate their generosity and kindness. It means so much to me to know they care and I don't know what I'd do without my mom here with me. You are truly awesome people and may God bless you!

Good luck to my Cavs tonight! I know you'll bring home a victory over Kokomo. I wish I could be there to cheer you on but know I'm cheering from home!!

1 comment:

ed schmackers said...

hi mrs. wieman, this is eddie from 5th grade band, (mr. ruckman told us about this site) glad that you are feeling better, hope to see you in september.
eddie schmackers