Monday, August 25, 2008

Sort of a rough day...

Well, today has been sort of a rough day. I just haven't been feeling the best which is to be expected. Usually, 7-10 days after chemo is when you start to feel the worst. Which can suck because I start to feel better by the weekend and then Monday comes, and it's back to feeling rough with treatment on Tuesday. But, I'm getting through and I'm almost done with treatments which is awesome. I have this week and I think next week, then hopefully, God willing, I'll be in remission and we'll just do maintanance chemo. Not sure what all that entails but it'll be better than once a week! I should get my bone marrow results this week too so I'm praying for good results. Thank you all for your continued prayers and support. It means so much knowing how many people are out there who are about me. It's overwelming at times!! God is so great and just continues to bless me through all of this.

It appears the softball tournament planning is going well. I logged onto the Parkwayindependent today and what do I see? My face! haha. There's a small article with my picture. Just caught me off guard. But, I appreciate so much what my sister and brother-in-law are doing. I pray for nice weather so everyone can enjoy the day and I can be there for most of the day. The Van Wert fair starts this week too. I'm so excited about fair food!! French fries with vinegar, corn dogs, breadsticks. Gonna have to stop at least one day for food!! =) Making me hungry now!

I should be moving in the next 2 weeks. I'll let everyone know once I do so you know my new address and where to find me =) Love and miss you all!!

No comments: