Friday, August 22, 2008

Good Luck Cavs!!

Good luck tonight, Cavs, as you travel to Kenton. I pray God gives you all safe travel and keeps you call safe as you play on the field. This includes my cheerleaders (cheer hard!) and the marching band (play loud and strong!). I so wish I could be there to cheer you on and watch the game but I'll be cheering from my house. Bring home a VICTORY!!!

I feel ok today. This morning was a little rough, just with some nausea but I made it through. It's amazing how much showering can take out of you but I was beat by time I was done so I've been lounging around on the couch most of the day. Nothing wrong with that though. Gotta get my rest! My dad came over for a bit to visit and I sent him to DQ for chicken tenders. All this food in my house and I'm craving that =) Oh well....it was good!!

I wanted to let everyone know about a co-ed softball tournament my sister and her husband are planning for me in Van Wert next Saturday, Aug. 30th. Time is still to follow but if you are interested in forming a team to play, let me know and I'll let my sister know. There will be silent auctions as well and all money raised will go towards my medical bills and whatever else I need. It means so much to have so many people supporting me and wanting to help me out. God is truly blessing me during this time and I couldn't thank Him enough for His wonderful grace and mercy. So, let me know if you want to help or just come out for a good cause! I'm praying I feel good that day to come out and visit with everyone!! So, I hope to see you all next saturday!!

2 comments:

Keith said...

Leigha,

It's so good to know you are home and feeling better. I appreciate your positive attitude and we will continue to pray as God works in your life. Blessings and high 5's!

Keith Langdon

big fan said...

hey miss wieman

i hope u feel better its all around the skool that u have canser and someone gave me this he told me he spend all night just reading and just trying to find it i hope u get better
love
big fan