Tuesday, August 26, 2008

One more treatment.....

Well, I have one more scheduled treatment next Tuesday along with another bone marrow biopsy to check for remission. The results from last weeks biopsy were good. The doctor said they showed that the treatment had worked and erraticated all the leukimia cells, which is good. So, next week, we pray for remission from the biopsy. Once I'm in remission, I start some hard core treatment, it sounds like. The first week, I have treatment 4 days in a row. Not looking forward to that but you gotta do what you gotta do. So.... I'm still praying to get back to work soon. Please pray with me that I am able to go back mid September. I miss it so much and I just can't be off any longer than that.....I know God will work this out. He is such a great God...I have my complete faith in him.

So, I'm moving Sunday and Monday. Anyone wanting to help, let me know!! We'd like to try to get it all done on Sunday, that way we can have Monday as the unpacking day since I have a long day of treatment on Tuesday.

Well, I know this is short but its been a very rough, long day. I haven't been feeling well for the past few so I'm hoping tomorrow is a better day.

No comments: