Friday, August 8, 2008

August, 8, 2008

Hi all,

This is going to be a short blog as I'm tired and it's very dry and hot in the lobby. Today wasn't too bad. Didn't sleep well last night due to my mother and her snoring (sorry mama....I still love ya!) The dr. came in and said I needed blood then would be getting a chemo shot in each hip. Apparently, the chemo hip shots last longer so they tend to kill off more of the bad stuff. Shots weren't fun and I'm still getting blood(this started at 1:00) but I don't feel to bad. Definately ready to go home. Next treatment is Tuesday, Aug. 12th. Still staying positive and going to be home by Sept!! Only change is, I'll be in a new apartment so you may get drafted to help move since I can't really help! =) Thank you again for all of your prayers and support. Please keep them coming! And I love having the visitors! Sorry I don't mention your names in my posts but I do love seeing you and hanging out! If you are uneasy about how I'm feeling, just call my cell or the hospital and ask for my room . I'll let you know if I'm up for it or not. Most likely, I am. Love you all!!

1 comment:

Gibby said...

Stay positive. Good talking to you today. Good night.