Saturday, August 9, 2008

Saturday...

Hello again from Lutheran Hospital. Today wasn't too bad of a day. Weekends seem to be un-eventful with testing and what not which is fine with me. I'm getting my strenght back up slowly but surely and I'm SO ready to go home. Dr said this morning things look as good as can be expected but I say I'm kicking its butt. Tuesday I get another treatment and then a few days after that, I'll have another bone marrow byopsy from my hip to see if the treatment is being affective. Dr said its too soon to tell if I'll be in remission by this time or not but I say God's going to grant me a miracle and I will be. If not, I'll have a few more treatments then anothe check. At that point, it will be time to see if I'm in remission or not. Please keep with me in thinking and praying positive that I'll be in early remission, ready to head home!!!! I miss everyone and just doing everyday things. Thanks to all my visitors! Keep coming to visit. It makes my day brighter and smiling and laughter are the best medicine. To my CJ's crew-come visit!!! It seems like forever since I've seen any of you or spoken to you! To my family who are here every day, I'm sorry if I'm driving you crazy.....! Thank you for being here...it really helps. And thank you SO MUCH to everyone else who has been doing so much for me. I plan on paying all of you back when I get out. So, keep thinking positive, praying positive. I KNOW God is doing great things in my life right now. I know I'm going to have such a testimony once I'm out (which will be SOON!!) So, come visit! Love you and miss you all!

3 comments:

Stefanie K. said...

I posted a comment after Thursdays blog. I was reading thru and then added one there. Hope you see it. Take care!!!!

Unknown said...

I hope to come visit again this week but will let you know for sure which day I can make it there (depends on Brian's work schedule)
As always, we are praying for you, stay strong and positive!

Luv ya!!
(Pierson and Maddox send you hugs and kisses too!!)

amber said...

Hey hun!!! I hope I can get up to see you this week as well!! I am going to the doc today because I have come down with something, I think its just allergies but we will see this afternoon!!! If the doc says its not contagious I'll come but I don't want to risk you getting anything I have. I'll let you know!! I hope you are doing well and I'm praying for you!!! Love you!!!