Wednesday, August 20, 2008

More prayers please!

Today has been a good day. I woke up feeling great and have felt pretty good the entire day. The visiting nurses lady came today to show me how to flush my port daily (it's the tubing that comes out of my chest). Then, we heard from the doctor and apparently, they forgot to test my bone marrow before I was released from the hospital. Which, I thought they did but I'm just the patient. So, we have to back to Ft. Wayne tomorrow to get it tested. So, prayers are needed! This test will show if the chemo is working and/or if I am in remission. And I am stating with God's grace that I AM IN REMISSION!!!!! This is a pretty painful test too so please pray for comfort for me during it. I'm not looking forward to it.

Thank you to all the people who have sent cards, flowers, thoughts and prayers. I appreciate it so much! Continue to stop by and visit me at my apartment. The place I was going to move in to the first of the month fell through so I've got to get to looking for something. I know I'll find some place, I just need it to be before the first of the month. But, God provides and I know he will =)

Hope to see you all soon! Miss you and love you all!

No comments: