Sunday, August 24, 2008

Good weekend

So, overall, it's been a pretty good weekend. Went out to Bella's last night for dinner which was so good. Ate to much and came home with a belly ache but just lounged around the rest of the evening which was nice. Today has been a nice day. My dad made is infamous chicken that is SO good and brought it over for lunch. I made egg salad and corn on the cob. It was yummy =) My Aunt Betty came over to visit and brought me butterscotch rice krispie treats which are my favorite. I've already ate like 5 of them. I have a good appetite, which is good cause I need to put weight back on. I'm not sure if I have or not. As of last week, I hadn't. They said the chemo makes it hard to put weight on. I get another treatment 0n Tuesday and I'm sure they'll weigh me so we'll see. I so wish I could go back to school tomorrow but I have to wait a few more weeks. Have to make sure I'm in remission and back to my normal strength. I'm doing better and better each day. I look forward to waking up each morning.....life is such a blessing. Never take it for granted. I'm looking forward to the benefit on Saturday. I hope to see everyone there!! Hopefully, it's not to hot and humid so I can last the whole day but I at least plan on being there for some. Can't wait to see you all!! Thank you all so much for your help and support. God is truly blessing me through all of this and I can't thank Him or you enough. Til tomorrow......=)

No comments: