Sunday, August 31, 2008

THANK YOU FOR A SUCCESSFUL BENEFIT!!

Just a quick blog to say THANK YOU SO MUCH to everyone who came and helped, participated, whatever at the benefit yesterday! I know it was a long, tiring day but it was well worth it as you all raised over $1000 for me!!! I can never express how thankful I am to all of you for that! It is going to help SO MUCH with paying off medical bills!! Thank you to all the businesses who donated for the silent auction. You generosity is greatly appreciated. To Steve and Norma Earle, who ran the grill ALL day in the hot sun! Texas Roadhouse on me next Saturday!! To my sister, Keith, and your friends who pulled this together. Thank you! I can not say it enough!!

Now-MOVING DAY!! Anyone who can come help, PLEASE DO!! I thought I was going to have a lot of helpers but so far, not so much! Anyone that can come over, I would be so thankful!! I'll blog more later this evening, after the move!!

1 comment:

amber said...

Leigha sorry I didn't read your blog till now or we would have been over to help!!! If there's anything we can help with tomorrow let us know!! Love ya...hope you had fun at the fair last night and got your fair fries with vinegar!!