Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Blah........

Well, I woke up this morning again feeling sick and haven't felt the best all day. I feel better now than before, thankfully, and not as bad as the past fews days but I'm definitely ready to feel 100% better tomorrow!! Which, I am positive that I will. God is good and has been so great to me through this all. My mom stayed home with me today, which I am so greatful for. I know tomorrow will be a better day =) I'm already slowly starting to feel better and I think we're going to try to hit Wal-Mart later as I need to get a few things. Otherwise, we'll go tomorrow.

So, the benefit on Saturday starts at 9:00am. Come out and watch some great softball, bid on some great prizes, and eat some great food!! I plan on being there for the middle of it at least. I'm positive and have complete faith in God that the weather will be awesome and I'll be feeling wonderful. Can't wait to see everyone! Thank you so much for all your help, support and donations!! It means so much!!

Thank you all for your continued cards of concern and prayers. They mean alot and I enjoy getting them. Once I've moved, I'll be sure to give everyone my new address. I'll be moving Sunday and Monday of this weekend so if you want to help, give me a call! =)

1 comment:

The Dowdy Family said...

Hi Leigha!

Just got the address for your blog & have been reading through it. I love your attitude! I will be checking in on it to see how you are doing:) Keep kicking butt!

Sandy - JRCC (Toddler room organizer:)