Sunday, August 31, 2008

Successful move!

Well, the move is DONE!! And I am so sore. I didn't do much but after my day yesterday and moving today, I am hurting so bad. A nice soak in the tub is going to feel wonderful!! Thank you to those that helped move! I'm sure you're all sore and tired too! It is much appreciated!! I can never thank everyone enough for everything everyone is doing for me!! Tomorrow will be unpacking and cleaning. I'd really like to hit up the fair tomorrow night. I want some more fries and an elephant ear!! Hopefully, I can get all rested up tonight so I can walk around a bit tomorrow evening. Tuesday is going to be a long day of double treatment plus I get my bone marrow tested for remission. I know God has healed me and put me in remission and I am so thankful to Him for that. So, keep me in your prayers! I'll need them for Tuesday!

Again, I want to send out a heartfelt THANK YOU to everyone who helped, came, participated, everything and anything you did yesterday at the benefit. It was so successful and I am SO GRATEFUL! I can never thank everyone enough!

No comments: