Monday, August 18, 2008

Home!!!

Praise the Lord, I am HOME!!! And it has never felt so good!!! I still have to go back tomorrow for bloodwork and a chemo treatment and I'll have another treatment next week as well but I'm home which is wonderful. Next week, I think they'll test my marrow and with God's grace, I'll be in remission. But, I am so HAPPY to be home!! And home for now is still West Bank. I'll be here until the first of the month then I'll need help moving. There's no way I'll be able to do any of it. It was all I could do to get up my stairs!! So, come visit me at home!! I miss everyone and am so blessed to me home and doing well. HOW GREAT IS OUR GOD!!!!

2 comments:

John said...

GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome home.

janet d said...

Leigha we all glad that you are home. Nothing feels better than being home and eating decent food.
You are in our hearts and our prayers. My sister in Alabama put you on her prayers list. Chelsea's church in Cincy is praying for you too. God is being bombarded with prayers for you. Take care and don't overdue it.