Wednesday, August 20, 2008

CJ's

I just wanted to say how GREAT it was to see everyone at CJ's tonight!! I have missed you guys SO MUCH!! I'm sorry I didn't get to see all of you but for those I did see, it was so wonderful to see you!! And my golfers-It was SUPER GREAT to see you guys!! I have definitely missed seeing you every week so it was awesome to surprise you all! =) And before we went to CJ's, we stopped at Wal-Mart and I saw the Ruckman's cominig out. Great to see you guys too!! I can't wait to get back to school! All in all, it was a pretty great day. Needless to say, I'm exhausted after my day but it was a good day and I thank God for that. Tomorrow is the bone marrow testing......I really hate this test as it is so painful but I know God will get me through. So, keep praying. The results will take a couple days but I know with God's awesome power and grace, I will be healed. Talk to you soon!!

No comments: