Saturday, August 23, 2008

First Saturday

Well, today was my first Saturday at home and it was so nice. It's been so great sleeping in my town bed (new, king size mattress-Thank you Jeff and Karen!!) and I've been sleeping so good. Mom and I ran some errands today-went to Aldi's and Wal-Mart. It was tiring though so I was glad to get back home. So many people, it made mom and I both crabby but it was also nice to get out. Tonight, I'm eating at Bella's-yummy! So, its been a pretty good day. I've been so blessed to have been feeling so great. I get the bone marrow test results back next week so I'm praying for positive news. Next Saturday is the first benefit, which I am so excited for. Praying for nice weather-not to hot and humid so I can be outside for it. I'm so thankful for everyone who is participating and also planning other fundraisers and benefits for me. The hospital bill is not small by any means and I know insurance will pick up some but I still know it's going to be very costly. But, I have no worries as I know God is in control and will provide completely. I'm still looking for a new, nice, cheaper apartment. Hoping to have something squared away in the next couple of weeks.

Congratulations Cavs, on your win last night!! I wish I could have been there! But, I will be soon enough! I miss everyone and can't wait to get back!

Hope to see everyone in Van Wert at Smiley Park on Sat. the 30th!!

1 comment:

thepaintedrose said...

Our continued prayers and thoughts are with you as you fight this battle. This disease can really test your faith and will power, but it sounds like you are winning! Lauren and Julia wanted me to pass along a {{HUG}} and tell you to "come back soon, the saxaphone players are in need of your assistance".
God Bless and continue the fight!
The Rose Family
Dan, Michelle, Lauren, Julia, Madison & Diana