Thursday, February 26, 2009

Trying to get back to life

This week has been pretty good. It was a little rough trying to get back to work. With being so tired and exhausted from the chemo treatments, it was so hard to get up in the morning. But, I managed and have made it to work every day this week (except for Monday of course). There's been quite a bit of illness going around the school but thankfully, so far, I've managed to avoid it. I'm praying I continue to stay healthy. Tomorrow is our last basketball game of the season. I have to say it's a bittersweet feeling. It's been an interesting first year and it's sad to see it end but I'm also glad it's almost over. Next year will be so much better with this canser behind me!! I'll actually be able to do marching band this summer and coach during the summer and during football season! It's just going to be a much better year. Monday is my last chemo treatment. I'm so glad I'm going to be done and onto once a month treatment. I am NOT however, looking forward to the bone marrow biopsy. I'm actually kind of freaking myself out about it after the last time. It was so painful......I'm just very nervous. But, I know God will get me through and the results will continue to be positive =) Almost there!!!!

No comments: