Sunday, February 1, 2009

Exhausted, stressed and half depressed

I have not been in the best mood the past few days. And I can't seem to snap out of it either. I am so tired. It's been such a long weekend with no sleeping in (well except for Friday with school cancelled but I didn't sleep in much). Yesterday, we had Mini-Cavs cheer camp from 9-3 so I was at the school by 8:30 and didn't get home til about 3:30. Then, had to be back for the game at 6. We won both Friday and Saturday night, which is great. Cavs are doing pretty good this year, which is exciting. The little girls did fantastic. Today is my sister's birthday. Happy birthday my sister!! =) We went to Bandidoe's after church today to celebrate. It was great to see her and her family. My new nephew is so precious. I could just take him home!! I wish we lived closer so I could see them more. I'm finally home, trying to relax. All I want to do is sleep but I know I won't sleep tonight if I nap now. So, I'm going to watch the Super Bowl and hope the Cardinals win. Hopefully I wake up tomorrow in a better mood. I'm stressed out about money. With missing work due to chemo, sickness and cancellations, my checks aren't very big. Plus, I start 2 weeks of super rough stuff next Monday and I'm so nervous about it. It made me so sick last time....so who knows if I'll make it to work at all those 2 weeks so that'll kill the paycheck. So, I'm stressing about money and finances, which I know I shouldn't. I'm trying to be positive and keep telling myself that God will provide. He always does. But, my moodiness is getting the best of me. The nervousness and tension of the coming treatment is stressing me out and half depressing me. I know I just need to fight through it like I always do and once I get through it, I'll be home free....onto maintenance and DONE!! I can not wait. I'm so sick of this and ready to be over it. My hair is falling out like crazy again which is so annoying. Not saying I have much to begin with but still. So that doesn't help the mood any. When you shower, and your hands get covered in what little hair you have......doesn't make for a good morning. SOOOOOOOO, just keep me in your prayers. Pray I make it to work every day this week, full days. I could use 5 days on my check. Then, next Monday I start the rough, rotten stuff. And I also have I.T., which is the spinal chemo. YUUUUUUUCK. And, this stuff makes me vomit and gives me high fevers. So, keep praying. I know....I KNOW God will not leave me and will continue to help me fight this. Not much more to go. One more heavy push and I'm through to the other side. More blessed than ever. Just gotta make it through.....I can do it. I can do it......

1 comment:

amber said...

I'm still praying for you hun. Hang in there. Ryan is praying for you too. Love you!!