Tuesday, February 10, 2009

So far, so good

So, I made it through day 1 and day 2 and so far, so good. I did get sick in the middle of the night last night and I've had a low grade fever all day but at this very moment, I feel pretty good, PTL. I just ate some chicken noodle soup-first I've eaten all day. All's I could manage to eat was saltines. I felt awful all day, so tired, and the fever didn't help. I'm hoping and praying that I continue to make it through this. I have a ton of anti-nausea meds that hopefully help when needed. I've been taking tylenol every 4-6 hours for my fever. If it gets to high, I'll go outside for a bit or take a tepid water shower. I will get through this! God is with me and has been with me from the very beginning. And I know with His help, I will be fine. Keep praying!!

On a side note, I could really use a roommate to help out with living expenses. This whole being off work and I just found out I'm not going to be getting paid through the summer......really going to put a hurtin' on me. But, I will be going back to CJ's in the next couple months and can always pick up shifts there this summer for extra money. Ms. Terri-please keep me in mind for any shifts opening in the summer =) But, it'd still be nice to have someone to share expenses with. God will provide. I have no worry's.

No comments: