Thursday, February 5, 2009

A few more random things

26. I am scared to death to see myself completely bald, which is what is happening right now. I can not describe to you how hard and painful it is to watch what little hair you do have fall out completely and see bald spots on your head. Worst thing ever.
27. I miss the house I grew up in Convoy. It was the coolest old farm house. There was an old back staircase in the attic that went down into the junk room downstairs. You couldn't use it but it was so cool.
28. I still remember the Christmas when I was 6 (I think that's how old I was) when I got my first keyboard. I remember walking in the living room with my sister and seeing the bike she got. I thought Santa didn't bring me anything until my dad pointed out the keyboard. I still have it, it just doesn't work unless you rig the cord.
29. I am a complete Friends addict. I've seen every episode at least twice and can recite lines from the show. I dare you to challenge me at the Friends Scene It DVD edition. I will so kick your butt. Ask my sisters lol
30. I'm still best friends with my best friends from high school. One lives in Columbus and I don't see enough and the other, we have dinner at least once a month.
31. I quit band the summer before my sophmore year because I was too busy hanging out in Van Wert with not a very nice group of people. Once school started, I regretted quitting and rejoined. I still very much regret alot of that summer but you live and learn.
32. When I was a freshman in high school, I was scared to death of the juniors and seniors. Thank goodness my sister was a senior and some what protected me lol.
33. I had the worst attitude when I was in high school and treated my cheer coach like crap. I was so disrespectful. Funny thing is, what goes around comes around because when I became I cheer coach, I got it all back, twice as bad. And now my old cheer coach is one of my nearest and dearest friends.
34. I love seafood. I can eat an entire package of crab meat in one sitting. So good.
35. The first time my sister met her now husband, we were crusing in Van Wert. He was the passenger of another car. Funny thing is-she told me I got the passenger and she got the driver. When we finally stopped them to talk, I told her she got the passenger (which she was pissed about) therein starting there relationship. Funny how things work out.
36. I have been engaged before but it was for all the wrong reasons. I was more in love with the fact of being in love and the idea of a wedding than anything else. I ended it 3 years ago with no regrets.

1 comment:

amber said...

So I am coming home next weekend and the weekend after that for my birthday....we HAVE to get together!! And just remember about #26..hair isn't what makes you beautiful...you have the beauty that matters!!!