Monday, February 23, 2009

One more to go

Today's treatment went well. My hemoglobin count was still decent. Actually higher than what it was last Thursday. My white count is still low, only 1.4 which is slightly lower than last week and my infection fighters are low as well. All this means I can get sick very easily so I need to be careful. They've got me on quite a few anti-biotics to help ward off any sickness. I heard alot of kids at school are sick which isn't really good for me. I really need to get back to work.....can't afford to be off anymore. But, I also can't afford to get sick. On top of it all, I found out today that I have to have a bone marrow biospy done before I start chemo. Was NOT happy about that. They are so painful.....I hate them. I have to be completely recovered from this course of treatment I'm finishing up, then get the bone marrow, then start maintenance. But-I'm still almost done which is great and the doctor said I'm doing great which is even better. So-almost there!! Just gotta get through next week and this stupid bone marrow......ugh.

No comments: