Thursday, February 12, 2009

Week one-DONE

I really, REALLY wish I did not have to go through all this again next week. This week has totally kicked my butt. Last night was no exception. I woke up at 2:30 drenched in sweat. My temp was 102. I didn't fall back asleep until 4am, and thankfully the fever had gone down. But, low and behold, this morning when I woke up, it was back in high force. Along with a huge wave of nausea. It's so hard to get through this. I'm almost done, I'm almost done, I'm almost done, I'M ALMOST DONE!! 7 more treatments-7, 7, 7, 7, 7, 7, 7, 7, 7, 7!!!!I CAN DO THIS!! I have the power of the Lord to get me through. I just can't wait to be done with next week's treatments. These fevers are really getting to me. I pray I feel well enough to make it to work tomorrow at some point. And I definitely don't want to miss the game. So, keep praying and I'll keep fighting.

No comments: