Sunday, February 22, 2009

Tired of being exhausted

I have been sleeping all day. And yet I'm still tired. I know it's because my counts are low but I am so sick and tired of just being so darn tired. I'll find out my counts tomorrow so hopefully they're going UP!! I missed the concert today, which is a bummer. But, I keep telling myself-"You're almost done!!" 2 more treatments until maintenance. It is going to be such a great feeling when I'm finally done!! I so sick of getting chemo!!! But I'm almost there. And I'm still hoping to have that party!! I'm thinking about just getting together at CJ's. It'd be easier on me. Yes, you'd have to buy your own dinner but hey! We're celebrating me kicking this things butt!! =)

My sister is turning into me with ER visits. She went to the ER last night due to gallbladder pain. They gave her some drugs and home she went. But today, the pain was pretty bad again so back she went. This time she said enough was enough. So, they're going to take out her gallbladder in the morning. Keep her in your prayers!! Logan told her he put her owie in his pocket lol. Too cute.

No comments: