Monday, February 2, 2009

Getting worse

This morning was a very rough morning. I stood in the shower for over a half hour watching my hair go down the drain. All I had to do was run my fingers through it and wads of it were in my hand. Granted, I don't have much anyways but it was starting to grow back. Yes, I had a feeling the last leg of treatments was going to make it fall out but it's not easy. Very depressing. But, I'm almost done. I keep having to tell myself that. Even with as nervous as I am about the coming 2 weeks.....I'm almost done. But that's not enough. This is too hard. I don't even have the want to go to work but I do it because I need the money and I love my job. I don't know what to do. I keep praying, asking God to show me the way....help me through it. I just don't know what to do. I'm trying to be strong and positive but I've hit a rough spot.

1 comment:

amber said...

I can't begin to imagine what you are going through. I know it has to be hard. I'm coming home the weekend of the 21st. If you're feeling up to it I could stop by and hang out for a bit. Keep your head up, God will bring you through this. Just think by this summer it will be all over!! Love ya girlie, I'm here for you.