Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Crashing

I am SO ready to be done. I am exhausted beyond belief. Sick of getting chemo every day. But, only ONE MORE DAY!!! Only bad thing is is that my doctor told me today that she thinks my counts are on there way down and by the beginning of next week, they will have crashed completely. So, I'm going to have to watch it. I could very easily need blood by next week and feel completely disgusting. I'm praying that that doesn't happen. So, please pray with me!! I am almost done. I can see the finish line! And I plan on having one heck of a party to celebrate once I'm done!! So I hope EVERYONE can make it!! It's going to be called the "I kicked this b*tch of a canser's a*ss party" pardon my french. I am SO READY TO BE DONE!!!!!! Praise God for getting me through.
On a side note, I am at my sister's for the second night in a row. Owen, my 3 week old nephew, had to have surgery this morning for his stomach. He had a stenosis, which is where the tube leading into your stomach is too narrow, therefore the food can not get into his stomach. He was constantly spitting up everything he was fed. So, he had surgery this morning to fix it. Everything went fine and hhopefully he'll be home in the next couple of days. So, it's been one heck of a week!! And I'm already exhausted from chemo so keeping up with these 2 is even more exhausting. Especially, while as I sit here, Logan is throwing toys down the stairs....=S KIDS!!!

1 comment:

amber said...

I'm so happy that you've made it through. Let me know when that party is going to be because I'm so there!!! You did kick it's ass!! Great job. I'm not sure if I'm going to make it to the benefit this weekend because I guess my sisters had plans to take me out. If you would like some company anytime this weekend let me know because I'll be home. I know you aren't feeling well so I don't want to barge in on you when you feel like crap. I'll be home a lot more in the coming months since the weather will hopefully start warming up here before too long. Just know that I'm with you in my thoughts and prayers! Ryan and I pray for you over dinner every night!! Take care and I hope your nephew gets well soon!!