Friday, February 20, 2009

Exhausted

I didn't make it to work today.....I didn't make it to my game tonight. I have been laying around all day and I'm still tired. I would have to say that the last 2 weeks have kicked my butt. And I am SO GLAD it's over!!!! I'm hoping to get enough rest and start feeling better. I have chemo again on Monday but it's nothing rough. I'm ready to get back to work, get back to life. I didn't have any fevers last night, PTL. So, keep those prayers coming. God is working!
On a different note, I am completely frustrated with how things are going. I love my job, I love living in this area so I don't want to move away. But, I think I'm going to have to move. They've been showing the house quite a bit the past week and it's just getting so frustrating. I can't afford to buy this house. I can't find a roommate to help me out. So, I think I may need to find a new place. Which is so frustrating because I hate moving. I really want to stay here but I'm not really sure how to do that. I'm trying to focus on getting better and pay my medical expenses, I don't want to have to worry about trying to afford a mortgage. So, just pray God works something out. Because I know He will. He always provides. My God shall supply all my needs, according to His riches in glory. No worries.......
And-I believe I forgot to let everyone know that Owen is doing fine. He was able to come home yesterday PTL. Now, Bri has to get her gallbladder removed next week. So keep her in your prayers!!

1 comment:

Ridenour Family said...

Hi Leigha-Thank God that you made it through all the rough stuff! Great job!!! This is totally unrelated to anything, but I thought of you today~ we were at Parkway for Haydn's Basketball game, and my family was looking at the picture by the gym of A Panther Never Forgets. I see it everytime I'm there, but have never looked closely. (I think that is what the picture is called),- we read the plaque and saw your name! What a cool thing! (and I said a little prayer for you when I thought of you!) (: Take it easy!