Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Somewhat of a rough day....

Well, since they took out my hemed, needless to say, treatment was NOT fun. Once again, more pricks for blood work and for an IV. I also had to get an intrumuscular shot in my hip. Not fun. After all that, it was off to the hospital for my I.T. treatment, which is the shot in the spine. My appt was at 2 but I didn't end up getting in until 3:30, which did not make me happy. This was my first I.T. since the blood patch so I was a little worried. After the shot, as soon as I rol led over on my back, instant pain in my tail bone. And it was bad. So, they gave me some -pills to try to help. The ride home was sore and I'm still sore as I sit here and type. When I stand to walk, I get a shooting pain down my tailbone, into my left leg. Very painful. The doctor said it'll pass. I have to say, I hope it's soon!! I still plan on going to work tomorrow. I want to try to be there as much as possible the next 2 weeks as the dr said my counts should be pretty good. Then, in 2 weeks, when I have treatment 4 days in a row, she's worried my counts may go crazy so work may be rough to get too. But, we'll see. I know God will take care of me =) Well, its 8:30 and I haven't had supper so I'm off for now. Thank you all for your prayers today!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Leigha,
I just recently heard of your new life situation. I didn't realize that I had been away from Celina for so long! I hope that you continue to get stronger, and are able to get back to work. You are in my thoughts and prayers. God will take care of you, I truly believe that!
With Love,
Jenn Aufderhaar