Saturday, September 13, 2008

Great Friday

Well, I had the BEST Friday. It was so great to get back to work!! I worked a half day and was definitely tired by 4:00 but it was a good tired. And it was so awesome to be at the game! Congratulations Cavs on a huge win!! It was an exciting game and it felt so great to be back, and doing what I love! I'm hoping and praying that I continue to feel great so I can continue to work in the afternoons and go to practices and games. I praise God for blessing me with feeling great! I know He'll get me through so I can continue to work.

The only downer is I've had a headache since yesterday morning and it's only gotten worse. I'm praying that I wake up tomorrow and it's gone. Nothing is working-not pills or sleep. It's been awful. But, I'm sure I'll be ok by tomorrow.

Tomorrow is the Bengals home opener. I can only hope they look and play better than last week!! =)

No comments: