Sunday, September 7, 2008

Sunday

Well, I made it through the weekend and it wasn't the best. I haven't had a good day in awhile.....I forget what it feels like to feel 100% good. I'm so ready to feel better. This week starts 4 day treatments. Not sure for how long or how its going to work. I'm hoping and praying it really helps and I start to feel great so I can get back to work! I'm so tired of missing. I know I need to take my time and get healthy but I miss it and everyone so much. And I have to say I'm so tired of sitting at home. I'm tired of missing the Friday night football games. I LIVE for football season and I'm flipping missing it! But, I know I'll be back soon. And it'll be awesome. So, until then, I keep fighting the fight and praying for God's awesome healing.

Congrats Cavs on your win Friday! I want to thank Jud and Dan for keeping me updated on the scores! =) I really appreciate it! I can't wait to be back!

No comments: