Sunday, September 14, 2008

Not so great....

Well, it hasn't been the greatest sunday as I woke up again with the same headache I went to bed with. I was planning on going to church but there was no way I could drive myself. After I showered, I almost passed out but managed to get to the couch and laid down to prevent it. I'm slowly starting to feel better but I haven't moved from my couch either. I'm watching the Bengals in hopes the offense shows up today and they actually win. I guess we'll see. If you're out and about today, stop over in Coldwater and get your car washed. The students are having a car wash to benefit me, which I greatly appreciate!! I just wish the weather would've cooperated! Hopefully, you still do well. Regardless, I appreciate what everyone is doing!! THANK YOU!!

No comments: