Saturday, September 27, 2008

Great football night

Well, yesterday was a great day and last night was wonderful. Mom and I started our day by heading over to Parkway. The students put together a "Kiss the Pig" contest to raise money for me. They raised over $600, which is so great! Mr. Esselstein, the elementary principal had to kiss the pig. It was SO loud, smelly and foaming at the mouth. It was kinda disgusting.....lol. I apologized to Mr. E for having to kiss it but he really didn't seem to mind to much haha. I REALLY appreciate everything Parkway did to raise the money for me. With me being 0ff work, money is tight so this will really help and is such a blessing to me. Then, last night, I headed to the game. I had such a grea time! I also want to thank everyone from Coldwater who is helping/donating/everything with helping with all the donations for me. I really appreciate everything everyone is doing and they've raised more than I could ever ask for! You guys are truly a blessing and I am so honored to be a part of Coldwater school district! Thank you!! And GO CAVS!!

No comments: