Monday, September 15, 2008

still have a headache...with update

It's been 4 days and I STILL have a headache, which is not good. The nurse at the doctor last week told me if I get a headache that lasted longer than 2 days, it's a good possibility that I could have a spinal leak or something from my I.T. chemo. So, my mom has a message into the doctor to wait and see what they say.I was really hoping to go to work a half day again today but it seems to get worse when I'm on my feet. So, I haven't moved from my couch. Sucks. But, I'm confident I'll be at work Weds-Fri. and I'll be able to attend the game Friday night. Just please keep me in your prayers. I know God is with me....healing me.

Well, the Bengals offense didn't sh0w up again and they are now 0-2. I've been a Bengals fan through the worst and best of times so I'm hoping things get better from here on out!!

UPDATE: The doctor told me to "lay low" today as she is concerned that my headache has something to do with my spinal chemo. She's going to take a look at me tomorrow at treatment. So.....hanging out on my couch..bored..wishing I was at work. But, I am positive God will heal me and I'll be back by weds!! So, keep those prayers coming!

No comments: